Keep Your Family Healthy
Your family's health
- Building Your Care Notebook
- Family-to-Family Health Information Centers are non-profit organizations that help families of Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs and the professionals who serve them. F2F HICs are typically staffed and run by parents who have traveled through the maze of services and programs designed to help their children with chronic and complex health care needs. They understand the issues that families face, provide advice, offer a multitude of resources, and tap into a network of other families and professionals for support, information, and training.
- Families Fighting Flu
- HealthyChildren.org: a website for parents by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- How to Partner With Your Physician
- First 5 LA Parent Helpline 1-888-FIRST5-LA (1-888-347-7855)
The Helpline staff are trained to help find answers to many questions, including those relating to prenatal care and child health. The call and advice are free of charge.
Protect Your Family from Toxic Chemicals
- Bisphenol A in your baby's bottles from Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Baby Bottles and Bisphenol A from HealthyChildren.org
- Environmental Workgroup Healthy Pregnancy Tips
- Center for Environmental Health: Protect Your Baby and Family