Antelope Valley BBC
The Antelope Valley Best Babies Collaborative (AVBBC) is a project of nine community agencies working together to improve birth outcomes of families in the Antelope Valley (zip codes 93594, 93535, 93536, 93544, 93550, 93551, 93552, and 93591). AVBBC provides intensive case management to 122 high-risk women.
- AVBBC provides monthly health education classes where women can learn how to take care of themselves and their children.
- AVBBC featured in First 5 LA's Monday Morning Report.
- Black Infant Health Program
- Kaiser Permanente
- Antelope Valley Hospital (OB Clinic)
- Antelope Valley Hospital (Healthy Homes)
- Antelope Valley Hospital WIC program
- Children’s Bureau
- LA County Public Health
- Antelope Valley Partners for Health
- LA County Department of Children Family Services
- LA County Department of Mental Health
- LA County Maternal and Child (MCAH)
Tiara Sigaran (661) 942-4719 ext. 459
To Improve birth outcomes in the Antelope Valley.
To create a community environment that promotes the health of all families in the Antelope Valley.
Accountability, Commitment, Community Centered, Cultural Competency, Receptiveness, Respect, Strength.