Addiction & Substance Abuse
- 2008 Public Health Service Guidelines Office of the Surgeon General
- American Cancer Society
- American Legacy Foundation
- California Department of Public Health, Tobacco Control Section
- California Smokers Help Line: (800) NO-BUTTS
- Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids
- Great Start Quitline: (866) 66-START
- California Tobacco Control Alliance
- CDC's Smoking & Tobacco Use
- "Smoking Cessation During Pregnancy, A Clinician's Guide To Helping Pregnant Women Quit Smoking
- You can quit smoking: Support and Advice from Your Prenatal Care Provider: AHRQ, CDC, NCI. (800) 358-9295
- Smokefree Women
Substance Abuse Screening, Referral and Treatment
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Substance Abuse Prevention and Control
- "Pre-natal Exposures to Cocaine and Alcohol and Physical Growth Patterns to Age 8 Years"
- Prevention Online - Alcohol and Drug Information
- “Spousal Concordance for Alcohol Dependence: Evidence for Assortative Mating or Spousal Interaction Effects?”
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Department of
Health and Human Services
- "Substance Abuse and Pregnancy"
- “The Consequences of High-risk Behaviors: Trauma During Pregnancy”
- "Three-year Developmental Outcomes in Children with Prenatal Alcohol and Drug Exposure"